Sunday, June 19, 2011

To Be Continued...

Puerto Viejo is amazing. We woke up a little hung over yesterday, but nothing a little water/coffee/fruit cannot fix. It's very unfortunate. This place gives me the shits. I pooped 4 times before noon yesterday. But I refuse to let that get in the way of my adventure!

We spent the better part of the day on the beach. The ocean and jungles here are beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous. We walked the coast and found several beaches that were to our liking. We played in the water, jumping and punching waves, and just having a fun time swimming. After the beach, we walked barefoot to our lunch. It was thin crust Costa Rican pizza. Not very good... But not very expensive, either!

There is a shit ton more to come, so I'll be editing this very post in a few hours. I just wanted to get a few thoughts down right now.

Pura Vida!



Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment