Monday, June 13, 2011

Don't Panic.

In the event that you were nervous that you wouldn't be hearing about my adventures abroad, chill the fuck out. I'll be posting shit here about 5 times a week. That way you can read up on all the adventures I'm having and how much I hate when people speak different languages to me. But it's all good, at least I can bargain my way out of risky business [insert tube socks].

The time is nearly here and the packing is about to commence. I will probably wait until Wednesday to pack; I want to continue wearing all my awesome clothes before putting them in sealed bags. Speaking of bags, Bridget and I shopped for a good seven hours today looking for a cute messenger bag that was perfect. Despite our diligence, we were not successful. We did however find some really cool books. I find it pointless to say, but I will none the less: I judge books by their covers and I found pretty covers to read the pages within whilst flying from place to place.

On the subject of flight... We're flying standby. Risky, yes. Adventure, yes. Winner? Adventure. We have a flight that we're likely to catch on Thursday morning (one A.M.). If we don't catch it, we'll find another way to get to Atlantic City. Once we're there, flying to Costa Rica will prove much more simple. Hopefully.

I'm really looking forward to this trip, but I'm also scared shitless. Wish me luck.

Pura vida!

1 comment:

  1. Don't be any scareder than will keep you safe. You are awesome at adventures! And besides, it's you and Chelsea traipsing across the western world with no plans beyond "go there" and "write some shit down"... what could go wrong?

    ReplyDelete