Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Falling Apart or Coming Together.

It was my brilliant idea to wait until the day I leave to pack. This way I can wash all the clothes I've worn over the week and put them in my zipped bag. Bad idea. We're out of laundry detergent. Who's idea was this??? I'm terrified I'm going to forget something. Something big like my passport, flight bullshit, or my insanity. Who ever invented packing is a dick.

I've spent some time with some of the people that are important to me (definitely not all of them)these last few days. I'm getting to the point of not wanting to go. I know it is only a month, and I know with all the fun I'll be having it is them who envy me, but I cannot help but feel like it's their life I want. They get to stay around each other. And more importantly, they get to see Harry Potter at the premier! I want that. More than anything.

I met a girl named Chloe at the orientation the other day. Which by the way, for something as exciting as Costa Rica, the orientation was fuck-boring. Like, really really boring! And they didn't even provide us with food. Those bitches. Just kidding, Professor (if you're reading...). Regardless, Chloe said she loved Harry Potter and I instantly latched onto her hand in desperate desperation. I needed to know how much. We're in the clear as far as that goes. She's in Gryffindor ~!COUbandwagonGH~! We'll be seeing the premier in Costa Rica if they show it. I sure as hell hope they do. I will not be bringing my Hufflepuff threads for nothing.

Alright, well that's all I have for today. Wish me luck on my flight tonight. I probably won't write back until Sunday or so.

Derek Williamson
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment