Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Warning signs

so, none of my friends appove of the ed boy. odds are, it is just a crush, and that it will go no where. but what if it does? does that mean that i can't see ed boy. i know that i make my own decisions, and what i say is final, but have you ever noticed after a relationship, most of the time your friends were right about that person. your friends know you best, and they know who is right for you, and who is wrong.to be fair, they based their opinion on him as a person they worked with, not on how he treats me. is that a big enough factor that should be taken into consideration? personally, i think so. they obviously are not seeing the side of ed boy that i am. but maybe, its because he's only showing me. or maybe it is because it is fake. or both. i don't know what to think. I do like this boy, but a part of me just thinks that i'm lonely. i don't want to settle. would ed boy be settling?

on a slightly different, but related note, chelsea sucks! i get drunk, say that i really want to do some things (to ed boy) and she helps me carry out my mission! mission fail, but she is supposed to be the one to tell me no! naturally, sober, i tell her what her duties are, and she goes insane! all of a sudden she is cock blocking me up the wazu! i am no longer allowed to even mention ed boy without a swat coming down! i want everyone who reads this to know, i have no intention of doing anything naughty with a boy any time soon, but alcohol makes me really really really want to do some naughties! i don't want a cock-blocker, i want a show stopper. someone who just reminds me that dirty party naughties are bad, especially when you're drunk. i wish that she was living this crush too, mostly so we could giggle about how steaming hot he is in the hot tub! ;)

1 comment:

  1. "they obviously are not seeing the side of ed boy that i am. but maybe, its because he's only showing me."

    I think that means you should be VERY careful. Ultimately it's up to you of course, but if he's showing you one person, and other people see something else...both can't be true. So either he lies to you or he lies to the world, but regardless, he's lying.

    ReplyDelete