Friday, December 25, 2009

the spirit

the spirit of giving is my favorite part of this year. i had little to no money, so i made all my presents. so far, everyone loves them. i like them. i put a lot of work into them, and i like the out come. giving such good gifts pays off, too. i got a camera, a printer, and big homemade blanket, snow pants AND a bullet blender. i know, i know. a bullet. fucking. blender. wow. i love this day.

as much as i love my gifts, my brothers love them more. they got good stuff, but it seems that i got the best stuff. they are jealous that my parents "love me more." but i can't help it if i'm beautiful. they're bitches that aint shit! :) merry K'nishmas!

1 comment:

  1. You got a bullet blender!? Are you going to make everything imaginable in "1-2-3 :D"? That is so cool...

    ReplyDelete