Monday, September 20, 2010

Of all the things to hate in the world, with all the crimes and criminals, you hate a little green vegetable.




I've nothing good to say at all. Which means, of course, that I'm going to say it all!

I hate peas. I think they're gross.
I hate showering. I feel as though I earned my filth.
I hate naps. I think they're a waste of time.
I dislike Bryan Butters. I think he's a tool.
I hate brushing my teeth. It is so so so boring.
I hate having a job. It is too much work.
I hate when people try to be someone else. Isn't that just generic?
I don't like drugs. I think they destroy people.
I don't really like soda too much. It makes my tummy hurt.
I don't like boys. They're dumb.
I don't like musicals, and yet, I sing as though I am in one.
I don't like computers. They're no good.
I don't like dirty. Clutter, rather.
I don't like the mouse's in the Union Building. You can't scroll down.
I dislike the taste of black coffee. It is too bitter.
I can't say I enjoy being alone.
I don't like to cry. It leaves my face all wet.
I don't like saying good bye, because I don't like to cry.
I don't like reading anything other than Harry Potter.
I especially dislike homework. It is tedious.
I loathe Spanish class. Fuck Queen Rita.
I don't much care for any font other than Times New Roman.
Slide shows bother me if I didn't make them.
I don't like to be corrected. I hate that I need to be.
I am afraid of heights.
And elephants.
This guy sitting next to me is tacky. I hate that.
I don't like stereotypes. I think they're ridiculous.
I hate that I stereotype people.
I don't like politically incorrect statements.
I don't like that I don't get to decide what is politically incorrect.
I hate it when people are late. Even by just a minute.
Especially Chelsea.
I don't like being called little Dustin, but that hasn't happened for a while.
I don't like talking on the phone. Unless it is a boy.
I don't like when people are offended by the things I do.
I don't mean to offend anyone.
I don't like animal abuse, therefore I don't eat meat.
I don't like that I like cheese so much, I want to be vegan.
I don't like that I am weak.
I don't like that my head phones may or may not have crapped out on me.
I hate it when you paint a room and have to tape it off first.
I hate that I have to do my own laundry.
I don't like that I have to read almost 2 plays everynight.
I dislike that I don't own any of them.
I hate that I never read the plays I am supposed to.
I dislike lists.
And counting.
I don't like telling time with an analog clock. I get bored.
I don't like the taste of okra.
I find it ridiculous how some people can accomplish nothing.
I find it even more ridiculous how some people are such fuck ups.
I don't like adultery. I think it is disgusted.
I am attracted to very few races.
I dislike that about me...
I don't like Mac's, I'm a PC.
I don't like keanue Reeves, Nic Cage or Kristin Stewart.
I hate that they get to be famous while I go grocery shopping.

I love to have my picture taken.
And I love Broccoli.
I also love my Friends and good times.
Life is full of adventure, but no one wants to play.
I hate that.


1 comment: