Monday, July 12, 2010

Don't look at me.

Some times I feel like I'm a bitch. I am aware of the idea that I am an attractive person. I like to think I am more attractive than I probably am, but that is just me being the narcissist I am. Anyway, the point is, I spend time trying to look my best, as everyone does.

It used to be that I saw myself as the ugliest, biggest person in our group of friends. Now, after I've changed my body image, I feel more confident. I don't have to wear a t-shirt under all my clothes to soften the weird bumps my body had, and I am completely comfortable taking off my shirt to go swimming with my friends, now.

Chelsea and I have talked about how when we are sexy, we're not going to use our powers for evil; we'll only use them for good. This means, we're not allowed to be a bitch to ugly people, etc. Something that I do, that I've contiplated whether or not it is okay to do or not, is looking in the direction of girls, smiling, and flirting with them a little by winking. I know that I am gay. I know that I am not going to ask them out or anything, but they don't. They don't know that I'm actually not interested. As far as they know, I am just a cute boy who has taken notice of their image. The key to the concept, is I usually do it to the girls who look not as confident. To the self conscious girls who look like they worry about what other people think. Who look like they don't get very much attention. I know it is rude of me to be able to pic those girls out, but when you're not confident, it shows.

The girl that wrote the post from Six Billion Secrets could very well have been one of the girls I've given the confidence to feel beauty to. Maybe I don't actually have that effect on people....

But maybe I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment